This is such an amazing dish. Seriously, it’s one of my all time favorite recipes. It’s warming and feels like comfort food, not to mention that it has such powerful healing spices. I’ve found indian cuisine incredibly amazing to turn into keto dishes.
Butter Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
- 1 cup full fat greek yogurt chicken marinade
- 1 tbsp garlic chicken marinade
- 1 tsp garam masala chicken marinade
- 1 tsp cumin chicken marinade
- 1/2 tsp ginger chicken marinade
- 1/2 tsp chili powder chicken marinade
- salt chicken marinade
- pepper chicken marinade
- 1 lb chicken thighs chicken marinade
- 4 tbsp kerrygold unsalted butter curry sauce
- 1/2 large red onion curry sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic curry sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes curry sauce
- 1 can full fat coconut milk curry sauce
- 1 tbsp garam masala curry sauce
- 1 tsp cumin curry sauce
- 1 tsp ginger curry sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder curry sauce
- salt curry sauce
- pepper curry sauce
- Cut chicken thighs into bite sized pieces.
- Stir all marinade ingredients together in a large bowl with pieces of chicken. Let sit in refrigerator for an hour or best overnight.
- Add butter to sauté pan along with chopped onions. Sauté until onions are browned.
- Push aside some of the onions and add garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add diced tomatoes to pan along with coconut milk, garam masala, cumin, ginger, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Let simmer.
- Remove chicken marinade from refrigerator.
- Add chicken to pan with remaining marinade and cook at medium to medium high heat until chicken is fully cooked and curry is thickened.
- Leave on simmer for curry to thicken.
- Plate with cauliflower rice at bottom and curry on top. Serve and enjoy!